Maintained by Ralph Morris



If you have rent arrears, your landlord will probably try and evict you. This is called 'seeking possession'. If they want to seek possession, most landlords must follow a certain procedure.

Click here to find out the process and what you can do.

More information on Rent Arrears from Advice Guide



Your local council or housing authority has specialist advisers who may be able to help you:

Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council

Rugby Borough Council

Tamworth Borough Council



Find out what the rules are for grants and loans for private home owners under a special scheme called the Scheme of Assistance and obligations of landlords to maintain your home.

Click here for information on housing repairs



If you, or someone you know has concerns about rent arrears, maintenance or other housing matters, go along to your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau during one of our open sessions.

Click here for information and opening times

We can also help you with:


BRANCAB is authorised and and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 617506

Working together in Warwickshire
Friend Link: Adidas Stan Smith Adidas Ultra Boost Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Nike Air Jordan Nike Air Max 2017 Nike LeBron 14 Friend Link: Nike Cortez Ultra Adidas Yeezy Boost 550 Adidas NMD Runner PK Air Jordan XXXI Nike Kwazi Nike SB Hyperfeel Koston 3 Friend Link: Nike Roshe LD 1000 Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit Nike Air Max 90 Fireflies Adidas J Wall 3 Nike Flyknit Max Nike Air Max Zoom 90 Friend Link: Adidas Originals NMD Adidas Yeezy Boost 550 Adidas Tubular Schuhe Adidas Originals Pride Pack Adidas Originals Stan Smith W Adidas Originals ZX 500 Adidas Climacool Boat Lace MBT Baridi Women